3.17.2009

Get Color!!

Saturday I had someone come and paint my living and dining rooms. I decided to go with Sherwin Williams "toasty" on all of the walls. It reminds me of hot chocolate and it goes great with my existing decor and color scheme.


This first picture is of the livingroom in its original state when we purchased the home. As you can see we have limited space (thank God for a family room!!).



This is the "dining" room side of the room. I will be changing the chandelier soon and I'm trying to find a dining room table that mimics the shape and color of the coffee table in the living room.









This is in the middle of painting. In the first picture you can see that only the back wall was painted in what looked like "Latte". This color that I've chosen is much more rich in appearance .







And Finally...... a little bit of the finished result! To answer a few questions about furniture and accessories: Sofa on sale at Macys (Tyler collection), vase, coffee table, and end table are from Z gallerie, velvet tufted chairs are from T.J Maxx for $99 each (my sister-in-law Deitra loves this store!) pillows from Target (my favorite store!).







color of the walls without the light on

No comments: