6.07.2009

~MEET & GREET~

I think its time to introduce the boys that I have the pleasure of running after, explaining to, waking up with, breaking up sibling spats, and much much more!

This is T.J the "big brother"! He likes to think that he is in charge of things when it come to the other two.







Then we have Nick. The grumpy old man! He likes to have late night meetings with his hot wheels! Then when its time to wake up in the morning he cries!





And finally you have Brendan the MAN! He is a sneaky little guy who is so sweet and innocent one minute and very mean the next.




These little fellas are a joy at times, but I can't wait until the first day of school! I'm starting to lose my hair at the ripe old age of 26! (yes I'm 26!!) There you have it 3 dudes that call my house home. I should have said 4 boys because sometimes I feel like I have a fourth child with my husband!!!

3 comments:

lisa said...

What handsome boys you have!

40 Means Free said...

WHO LOOKS LIKE THIS? THE DUNCANS!

40 Means Free said...

WHO LOOKS LIKE THIS? THE DUNCANS!