3.30.2012

BEADBOARD THE BACK?

I’m loving the look of beadboard in the kitchen. 

Pinned Image

via

It sort of adds a casual feel to a space

Pinned Image

via

via

Pinned Image

via

I convinced my Mr. to put up some bead board in our kitchen (insert moonwalk!).  He first asked what it was and then I showed him these pictures.  But what really sealed the deal was when I said it’s so easy, even girls are doing it!  Now, what made me want it?  Well, not only is it a nice alternative to tile backsplash, but it’s super inexpensive! I’m thinking it will cost us less than $50 to do the entire project.

And if I haven’t sold you on bead board backsplash, take a look at this kitchen’s after

Seriously, CHECK OUT THIS KITCHEN!!!
And she managed to do laundry that same daySmile

What do you think? Love it or leave it (the bead board!)?

4 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh fun, this will look great! Hopped over to see that kitchen, she did one fantastic job! Janell

Unknown said...

It's so pretty and will look great in you kitchen!

Decor & Harmony said...

I love bead board its on my list well actually my hubby's list and he's getting right to it (yeah right) anyway I love the open kitchen, I can't wait too see yours all finished, but then again is anything ever finished. LOL!!!

Roeshel said...

I love that kitchen makeover too! We don't have it but I'm definitely a fan! Great choice for adding character! ;)