2.25.2013

I WANT TO BLOG AGAIN, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW.

I want to blog again, but I don't know how.   I often think of all the things I want to share with you guys, but when I sit down to blog, nothing comes out or I don't have the time.  I feel like so much has changed with my home, with myself, with YOU! How do I get back to where I left off?  Better yet, how do I catch you guys up?  Things have been going so fast for me since I opened my shop.  It has definitely been great, but I feel like a piece of me is missing.
 
 
Where do I start?  What should I talk about first?  How do I break it all down?  How far back do I go? 
 
I'm already not a "project-focused" blogger.  I don't start one project and keep going until its done.  I have to bounce around because I start to get bored!
 
 
I think I got it, I'll start with my family room since its the latest of my projects.  I posted plans for the space a while back and I'll touch on those and then tell you how they have changed a little since then. 
 
 
This post is definitely pretty random, but I had to put it out there.  My thoughts for you to read I guess:)
 
I'll take pictures of the space tomorrow and share everything with you Wednesday.  Deal?  Deal!
 


Funny how I thought I had moved passed blogging only to realize that it's a big part of my day to day.  Now it's just a matter of finding balance with it and my shop.
 



5 comments:

Elaine said...

Glad you are back! I know it's a struggle to fit it all in but we're here if you want to 'chat' ;)

The Sister Sophisticate said...

Oh my goodness! I know how you feel. I get the same exact way. No advice from me except o keep pushing and I think it will all fall into place. As long you are doing what makes you happy. Its hard to know sometimes how to feel that void when you are ripping and running and never know how to start or stop for that matter. Congrats on all your business successes though. Can't wait to see what you have coming.

Ches said...

Welcome back, I recently started blogging again and hopefully this time I will do a better job at staying on top of posts. Glad you are back and look forward to seeing how your room is coming along.

Champagne on Tuesdays said...

This is precisely how I feel about my blog all the time. You do an amazing job keeping yours going!

Moni @ CL Journal said...

I feel horrible because I haven't blogged since I came back from vacation...last summer! I got caught up with Facebook, Pinterest and now Instagram! I'm thinking of making mine more visual, because I realized I'm more of a pics person that a storyteller.

Either way, I admire the fact that you are still going strong (although I see you on IG! LOL!)