3.18.2013

FORCING SPRING WITH FLORALS

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty fab. From a wonderful date night with my hubby, to ending with a fun time at the park with my other three guys, it was pretty darn good.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that's over the cold weather. It seems like its been the longest winter ever. I think the worst part of our weather is the constant change from day to day. One minute it's freezing and the next minute it's hot! Even in February. Good thing it's officially spring in a few days:)

While taking a look around HomeGoods the other day, I came across a few pillows that I fell in love with instantly. So much so that I just brought them all home with me! I figured they would add a dose of spring indoors!

The colors in this pillow are so vibrant. Though the space that its in is mostly neutral, this pillow really just brightens up the room. Plus I love the water color print. Perfect for spring, right? I originally thought to give "the dragon" a try in this room, but figured the colors were too dark.

I also snagged a pillow for the living room. They didn't have two so I was hoping a trip to another HomeGoods would land me the other. But it didn't.
That second trip led me to these pillows below.

Side note: I love that chair!

 

Not sure if I'm sold on them in the family room. Thoughts?

 

I'm in love with floral pillows and fabrics and really want to add some to the family room. What about you? Are you digging florals? Have you found the perfect print?

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love floral in small does: pillows and drapes etc. The 1st set of pillows are super pretty! :)