5.25.2009

~CAUTION~ YOU MAY NEED TO WEAR SUNGLASSES!!!

In my last post I said that the paint color I chose for the boys play room was Flyway by Sherwin Williams. When I got to the store, I picked something different (dynamic blue). And let me tell you that sunglasses are a must when you walk in this room! I can't blieve how bright this room is. My kids love it but I'm not so sure I'm going to keep it for long. I can't deal with walking upstairs and seeing a reflection from those walls on the room door. So take a look and let me know what you think. (the room is not finished)






3 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Hi! WOW, that is bright, but very very fun. I know what you mean about bright colors reflecting on all the other surfaces...it can take bright to blinding. I would see what happens once everything else is in place, with less wall area showing it might be just what you had in mind. Thanks for placing a link on your blog to mine...I'll do the same for you! Janell
p.s. I am very interested in seeing what you do with your cabinets...

###### said...

cute blog..i think my first trip here!

Anonymous said...

Found this site, and it has Wall Stickers (Ben 10) and it's goes perfect with your boys playroom. Check out this link.

http://www.wallstickeroutlet.com/wall-decor-detail.php?RecordID=56760