5.20.2009

Once you go black you'll never go back..... OR WILL YOU!!!!

Okay here's the scoop, I painted my kitchen cabinets white with the thought of having a nice bright and airy kitchen. Then my sister-in-law and I, once again, was having a discussion about her bathroom and to go with black cabinets or a black vanity. So when I got on my blog today I saw an update from Melissa over at granville house that had posted an answer for someone who asked her about being scared about painting her bathroom cabinets black. Then at the end of her post she added a link to Emily over at www.chattingatthesky.com where she posted her cabinets that were painted black. After seeing that I was convinced that I am supposed to have black kitchen cabinets! Well at least I'm going to give it a try. That will be another re-design for me and good inspirations for you:-) until then here are a couple of pics I found for more pressure on me to start this re-design


pictures found on google images online



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for inviting me over! You'll have to let me know if you do the black~I'd love to see. Thanks for all of your comments on my blog, and I do have to say that is the blue-est playroom I've ever seen :) Your boys probably love it!