7.25.2012

GOLDEN

Gold and brass accents in a space really speak to me.  It adds a bit of glamour don’t you think?!?! One way that I’m looking to bring in gold to my office is with my desk chair.  Here are a few inspiration images of gold chairs that I’ve been swooning over

Pinned Image

via

Pinned Image

via

Pinned Image

via

One of my favorite gold chairs is from one of my fav blogs (Our Fifth House).  Carmel knocked the ball out of the park with this one!

via

And of course my inspiration pic,

Pinned Image

via

Wanna see a sneak peek of my chair?!

gold chair

I’ll be sending her off to the upholsterer tomorrow, woot!  TTYLSmile

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love gold accents too. But recently have decided to "tone" some things down; like my fireplace screen and soon my kitchen table and chair. You can view on my blog.

Great post!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out girlie! I still love that little nook in my entry foyer - in fact I love the gold chair so much I'm doing a gold chair in my girl's room too!

I'm going to attempt to paint the upholstery first - wish me luck! ;)

Your chair and that whole room is going to be so fabulous - I'm so jealous - you get a whole room to yourself!