10.23.2012

EARLY MORNING WITH MARTHA (yes, that Martha!)

Last week I received an email from my friend and fellow blogger Brandi asking if I was interested in going with her to the Martha Stewart event hosted by Home Depot here in Atlanta this past Saturday. Ummm... I'm sure you can guess what my answer was. I mean seriously, who would pass up a chance like that?!

I left out at about 7:20am

Once inside, Brandi and I waited patiently as the queen of DIY made her debut

 

The topic of discussion was tips to decorating your home with an emphasis on holiday decorating and entertaining.

 

Of course Kevin Sharkey was there!

 

after dishing out a few tips verbally, the dynamic duo got to work on a few projects to inspire us

 

The candy cane mailbox was by far my favorite project. I think I'm going to try that:))

 

 

The entire experience was great. Martha was a delight and so was Kevin. I'm so thankful to brandi for asking me to tag along. I swear I've been out of the loop for awhile. For a better run down of events, check out Brandi's blog. Y'all know I'm still trying to figure out this iPad!

 

3 comments:

Barefoot in Blue Jeans said...

How fun! She is one talented woman and don't feel alone, I'm still trying to figure my ipad out to, 4 months later.

Brandi said...

Good times! Love that picture of us!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Looks like a good time. I saw Martha here in Chattanooga last year at a Women's expo. She was so gracious and kind of funny! Hope you and your readers will stop by my blog to enter the $50 giftcard from Novica giveaway!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com