10.11.2012

USING MY IPAD TO BLOG

Hello! I'm currently texting out my iPad to see if I can blog ok with it. It's been a minute since my last post (I know) and I have so much to share with you guys!

Like how I'm determined to enjoy my home spruced up for Fall

 

I took advantage of Targets latest clearance and really racked up!

 

Stay tuned for the little updates I made and for me to share everything I purchased.

I also scored big time on a headboard from HomeGoods!

here's a sneak peek of it in my bedroom

Cute right?!

Lastly, I have been really enjoying dressing for the cooler temps

 

 

Oh and before I forget, I read all three of the Fifty Shades books in a week. Omg! Y'all should have told me! I'm starting over now. I just can't get enough.
 

Like I said, I'm trying to get a few posts together on my iPad. My laptop broke and I chose to purchase an iPad over fixing it. I downloaded an app called blogsy and so far it's working. I plan to write some posts over the weekend so next week I'll be popping up in your blog reader and emails!

 

Thanks for staying with me and let's hope this work! Ttyl

 

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Look at all your Target loot! Love your new headboard. It looks great in your room. I'm surprised we didn't run into each other. I was in the Stonecrest area this week. Have you been in Chapel Beauty? OMG, it's a natural hair paradise. LOL!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your new headboard!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up on blogsy...checking it put now!
Your bedroom looks great and I love your jewelry!

Looking forward to more.

Renee@CasaStephensInteriors.com

Sing of Singature Style said...

Hey been missing your posts. You look so cute in the picture. And that headboard is very nice in the bedroom, can't wait to see the latest and greatest from around the Duncan home.

Darnetha | ChippaSunshine said...

Glad that you're back up and running...it was a happy little surprise when I checked my reader today! I love the headboard, I have been looking for an upholstered headboard myself. I just started reading Fifty Shades of Gray and it is really good!

Niki McNeill Brown said...

You figured it out!! Glad you found a way to use your iPad :) And I love your look with the yellow hat!!

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Don't you love scoring clearance items at Target! It's like a field trip for moms. I just switched to wordpress... would love a visit!
laura@imnotatrophywife.com