8.03.2009

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT IT....



I really like this bed. I saw it at Macy's Furniture Gallery this past weekend and it's so pretty. This picture really doesn't do it justice. It's shiny and solid. It's not your grandmother's brass bed frame! I'm wondering if it's just how I feel now. With a $1400 price tag, I have to love this bed for the rest of my life!

What are your thoughts? I want something classic. Something timeless. And something that will make a statement! Any suggestions?

Also, the family room and kitchen progress is really at a stand still for now. Reasons why: Husband and my lack of a vision for the spaces. So until then I'm moving on! I will post pics of the spaces in their current state. I think it's time to call on the pros (Janell Beals)!I just hope that I can hire her since she is many miles away!

4 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

The bed does make a statement, I can imagine it with so many paint colors, a silver gray/blue for example. It's beautiful! My one thought is...do you read in bed? You'd need some good pillows behind you to make that comfortable...that is the reason I went with an upholstered bed. (Which I will also have forever I suspect!)

Thanks for the kind mention! Good luck deciding...Janell

SIL said...

Ditto! Over the years, I have had several canopy beds and iron beds similiar to this piece. I would love this in a guestroom, but not sure if your bed is good for a master bedroom. But I too can imagine this bed with some many paint colors and decor for this room. Questions? What is your comforter like in your master bedroom? What color is your master bedroom? How much furniture will be in the master bedroom? So yeah, I love the bed!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Hi, I saw your comment and question about drapes...send me an email at janell@isabellaandmax.com if you'd like! Thanks...Janell

nailaakifa said...


thanks, his article is very helpful

5 Obat Herbal Pelancar Penyumbatan Pembuluh Darah Di Otak
Obat Untuk Penyakit Candidiasis
Obat Herbal Fibroid Rahim
Obat Varises Esofagus
Faktor Penyebab Parkinson
Obat Herbal Epiglotitis
Cara Mengatasi Kutil Kelamin