5.31.2011

STEPPING BACK

Yesterday was a beautiful day!

memorial day 001

memorial day 025

memorial day 017

memorial day 026

memorial day 012

memorial day 008

memorial day 037

memorial day 042

memorial day 053

memorial day 056

My boys are on summer break and this is the second week.  Yesterday we had a picnic at the park and stayed for the laser show and fireworks.  It was so much fun! From playing to dancing to laying back on a blanket and looking up at the sky,  it was nice to take a step back and enjoy a bit of slow living… No phones (well, I did tweet a few pictures!), laptops, TVs, etc..  Just pure southern fun! I think I need a little more of that soooo……

I’ll see you next week!

10 comments:

blush restoration said...

we had a similar day in our backyard. blew up the kiddie pool, blew bubbles, chicken on the grill, watermelon. so perfect.

enjoy your week off!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

perfect!!!! Looks like a lot of fun, and warm! Could use some of that here! Janell

Tricia said...

I still think that is an awesome park!!! I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend. I'll miss you, but I hope you enjoy your week off.

~Tricia

Niki McNeill Brown said...

Have a great week! It's such a blessing to be able to spend time with your loved ones like that :)

Kathysue said...

Laekitha, Enjoy those three precious boys!! Love seeing your beautiful family, xo Kathysue

Tonia Lee Smith said...

You know I know a break is always good.

Karen said...

Awww, what a blessed life you have. I can tell how much you appreciate your beautiful family. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

We have 3 more days 'til school is out! I can't wait to have some lazy summer fun with my kiddos! Enjoy your family time!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your time with your boys!!! :)

Lori @ Lori May Interiors said...

Love it! they are adorable! Have a great week!!

Lori
www.lorimayinteriors.com/blog