8.27.2012

A CHAIR IS JUST A CHAIR…

Until you paint it gold and cover it in leopard!

527205_10152059159005641_224403916_n[1]

Remember the before?  It was a nasty little chair from Goodwill that I left and you guys told me to go back and it it.

I have not had a chance to stage her, but here she is in all of her glory.  Right outside of the upholsterers warehouse!

196732_10152059369185641_255685760_n[1]

I’ll take a better shot soon.  But for now, I’m smitten! Not only am I excited about how the chair turned out, but now I’m ready to upholster all of my old chairs!

 

So what do you think?! Like or LOVE?!?!

 

14 comments:

My Interior Life said...

I LOVE this! Such a great, fun and easy update. I have a slight chair addiction so this is right up my alley. Great job!

kreativekam said...

Amazing. I'm jealous and need to have one of these on my house ASAP.

Sing of Singature Style said...

That chair is so glam and fab!

Unknown said...

LOVE!

LBDH

Allison@FabRehab said...

LOVE! So glam and sophisticated!

Darnetha | ChippaSunshine said...

Looks great, my two chairs are so jealous. In time I will complete mine as well.

pam {simple details} said...

Oh my! Smitten doesn't even come close! :)

Angie said...

Love! The arms look dressed up with pretty bracelets! Well done!

Barefoot in Blue Jeans said...

Gotta love animal print. It definatlty gives a punch. I'm a new follower and love reading your blog.

Barbara Matson said...

LOOOOOOOOVE~

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

SUCH an awesome DIY makeover! Love it!

La Monica said...

Love!

Saudah Saleem Interiors said...

Definitely LOVE IT!

Stacy of KSW said...

whoa momma, she is glam! just like you -- LOVE her