8.23.2012

FABRIC FOUND. CHAIR GONE.

I finally dropped my chair off at the upholsterer! It took longer than I thought to decide on the fabric I wanted to use.  While in Hobby Lobby the other day, I walked over to the fabric section just to see what they had available (not really thinking they would have anything I wanted).  There it was, some leopard print fabric on the clearance rack for 10.99 a yard!

chair fabric

It was perfect! AND, it was in the right color for my space (black and off white).  I grabbed that roll so fast and said I’ll take all of it!

So on Monday, I happily packed my chair into the truck and took it to get dolled up.

chair

The best part about this makeover is how quickly it will be done.  I’m set to pick the chair up on Saturday so I’ll have a reveal for you on Monday unless you follow me on instagram.  I'm totally addicted to instagram!

Oh, I used my trusty Rub n Buff in antique gold on the chair, tooSmile

7 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

Good choice. The chair will have a nice personal meaning for you.

Decor & Harmony said...

Oh this is going to be GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see her :)

Price Style & Design said...

I absolutely love animal prints on chairs! This will look great! Looking forward to the debut!

Unknown said...

Every room needs a little leopard. The chair is going to look awesome!

Brandi said...

Ooh, your chair is going to be gorgeous! I bet you're excited to pick it up.

LindsB said...

I cant WAIT to see this all finished!

Unknown said...

I love it when I find the perfect fabric at a great price! It's going to look ridic! Can't wait to see it!!!