10.10.2011

GIVING MY ALL

I’m not sure if I mentioned on this blog that I am expanding Swoon Worthy Boutique to include vintage rentals


Vintage is all the rage right now from vintage styled ads


potterybarn vintage



(Pottery Barn)



(Kate Spade)


To vintage inspired weddings!



Blue and Green Wedding Dessert Display


(www.untamedheartphotography.com)


This venture has become one that I am very excited about and I’m giving it my all to make sure it succeeds! This morning, while planning my photo shoot, I had a mini panic attack. I thought of how AMAZING this is going to be once it takes off. I’ve heard of people being concerned of failure when launching a new business, but I’m not thinking of failure. I’ve been a stay at home mom for nearly seven years now and the thought of me being a successful business owner excites and scares me A LOT! It reminds me of becoming a mom for the first time. Giving birth and taking care of another human being… The responsibility is HUGE, but everyday I give it my all. That’s what I’m doing now. I woke up one morning (last week) and decided that I don’t want to be mediocre. I want to be the best at everything I do. No matter what it is.. blogging, motherhood, friendship, work, living… I want to be the best. The best way to be the best is to give your all at everything you do and that is what I plan to do!


Now that I’m done rambling, here are a few photo’s I took earlier today!


blue ball jars


blue ball jars4


blue ball jars2


book and gloves


primitive chair


chair with book and glove


primitive chair2


bowling ball bag


vintage tins4


vintage tins


Here are a few of the boys that I snapped while they were playing. As you can see, I’m trying to be a better photographer!


swv photos 082


swv photos 081


swv photos 090


swv photos 114


swv photos 123



swv photos 108


swv photos 095


swv photos 103


My sister took this picture of me last night saying that this is all I do… She’s almost rightSmile


swv photos 001



IF you have a second, take a moment to listen to the song I listen to EVERYDAY



Have a FABULOUS SundaySmile

7 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Lady! I'm so proud of you for moving forward with your plans. Things are quickly taking shape.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

You have the mindset for success. Wishing you the best - you deserve it!

SHERRY HART said...

If anyone can do it you can.....did u get my message?

Kathysue said...

I am so proud of you Laekitha. I love your attitude!! Remember what I always say,"Enjoy the Process!" especially when it comes to your three beautiful little boys. Oh how I wish I could get some of those precious days back with my three sons!! xo Kathysue

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Go for it, great photos, both the inspiration ones and yours!! Janell

Brandi said...

Beautiful pictures, Lakeitha! Best of luck to you with your new endeavor.

BetterthanBeauty said...

I love what you said about being the best at not just this new endeavor in your life but all around. I think that is the common thread of successful people.I am so happy for you and everyday I am amazed at how far you've come.