6.23.2010

BLOGGER TAG SALE!

bloggertagsale_photoshop 

The ladies over at sketch 42 and the design blahg have coordinated a blogger tag sale.  Why on earth did I decide to participate is still a mystery since I can’t even bring myself to have a yard sale or even sell something on craigslist.  But, I figured I would give it a try just for fun so here goes

 

I have this vintage style lamp that I purchased a while back.  The base is solid brass and the lampshade is metal.  Would be perfect for a desk!

blog 005

asking price $40

 

6 yards of this Waverly indoor/outdoor fabric

blog 009

blog 012

I purchased this fabric when I thought I would be designing a new playroom for the boys.  My inspiration was this room

tradhomeimg_atlantashowhouse_12-1 

asking price: $20 for all six yards

I have this vintage ornate mirror that I originally thought about using in my powder room, but I found another one and I can’t keep both!

blog 006

blog 007

asking price: $50

 

Set of 12 Crate and Barrel tea light candle holders in pale pink

blog 011

blog 010

I used these for my wedding.  How cute would they be for a baby shower?!  I do have a few more if you are interested.

asking price: $6 for all 12

 

The prices for these items are relatively fair, but if your interested in something we could talk! email me at lakeitha_duncan(at)yahoo(dot)com or leave a comment below

These prices do not include shipping.  Shipping is TBD and I will let you know before any payment is made

I’ll add an update on bloggers who are participating in the sale in a few.  But, if you tweet, use #bloggertagsale to find out there too!

Happy Shopping

8 comments:

Chedva @Rooms and Words said...

I want the waverly fabric please! perfect for my son's room.

Mrs. Limestone said...

Looks like you already have a buyer for the fabric but I would have bought it too. PrettY!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

This is a great idea, some good deals! We just had a garage sale and cleared out a bunch of stuff, the kids had a blast selling the toys they no longer play with...they wanted to do another one the next day!! Janell

###### said...

i should have played along but i am not good with getting to get the stuff shipped (as you know)...but hope this goes well.!

Niki McNeill Brown said...

Somebody beat me to the fabric - darn! haha

UberBliss said...

Love the idea, too. I just had a cleared the closet sale with my sis in law. It feels good to clear the shelves. Hope you sell everything!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I really wish you had two of those mirrors and I could swap the handbag with you??? Got two of the same mirrors?

Kitty Graves said...

Love the mirror! Please email me at brooklynbreakup@gmail.com to discuss $$ and pick-up. thanks!