6.08.2010

IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED

The boys playroom was a fun project for me to work on. At the time, it was the best idea too, but it was short lived by little kids who yearned to be free. Free from being in just one room.

playroom 016

Free from a playroom that I had grown to like. Although the blue was electric

playroom 020 It was also fun

playroom 015

I’m going to miss how the boys use to throw these chairs at each other when they were frustrated….

playroom 017

And how Bren put their magnetic letters in the VCR and ruined it

playroom 014

Oh, and how the easel was turned over and used as a slide most days

playroom 021

Sigh….

I’m going to miss this little room. It was fun while it lasted…

…NOT!!!

5 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

That was too funny...what is next?!? Janell

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I guess boys will be boys!...

Unknown said...

LOL, I can already tell your going to have fun creating a new room for your oldest!! :)

Erika Ward said...

easel as a slide, too funny!! lots of great memories in that room. on to many more!

Erty639 said...

I can relate, Lakeitha. I have 6 boys. Not to be a topper, just to let you know, that I understand and laughed all through this post! It was my life! Your blog was a wonderful find for me. It's nice to see such a cheerful mom with a great sense of humor. I applaud you. Thanks for the blog! And have fun with this room. I can't wait to see what it becomes. Liz (erty639 is my son's account! - don't ask)