7.10.2013

SOUTH BEACH VACAY

This past weekend my husband and I took a trip to Miami to celebrate our anniversary. To say that it was fun would be an understatement!

If you're anywhere near the south, you know that we've been experiencing a lot of rain for some reason. We did manage to escape all of it in Miami though my weather app did show storms for the entire trip. Luckily we only got a two minutes worth of showers:-)

Walks on the boardwalk...

Fresh coconuts anyone? This guy climbed the tree to drop down coconuts and only charged $5. Is that a deal? I'd say so!

Our hotel was right next door to a gay bar (The Palace), and wooooo was that exciting!

My husband, on the other hand, didn't think so.

It was my first time seeing drag queens perform and I must say I totally enjoyed it! #Werk

Meanwhile, on the steps of our hotel, we enjoyed this wonderful concoction.. Not sure what its called, but it gave me life! I never would have thought I'd like piƱa colada and corona together seeing that I don't like them separate, but this was delicious!

I must admit, the entertainment on our side of the street wasn't too shabby.

Neither was the view of our hotel (Tides Hotel)

The beach was nice, but this is all I did... No water for me!

But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't tempting:-)

Over all we had a great time! The best part of the trip for me was spending time with this guy

Though we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary, we met 14 years ago on the very same day July 7, 1999. A lot of growing has taken place over the years... I'm glad that we were able to grow together.

 

 

Tomorrow's post will be about the hotel. OMG GUYS!

 

 

9 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

Happy Anniversary, so glad you enjoyed your trip, looks very relaxing. My favorite part of South Beach is sitting on the street cafe's and just soaking up the scenery. Never a dull moment.

Katrina@ChicLittleHouse said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad you two enjoyed yourselves! :)

Brandi said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you enjoyed your trip.

modern jane said...

So jealous! Looks like a great time! Happy anniversary:)

My Notting Hill said...

Looks like a great weekend. I've had a concoction similar to what you showed - it was called a pineapple smasher. Happy anniversary.

Annapolady said...

Love your hair! Also like your hubby's watch. Happy Anniversary - looks like a great trip.

lina123 Chen said...

chenlina20150703
longchamp outlet
mont blanc pen
louis vuitton handbags
toms shoes
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet
hollister clothing
ralph lauren sale
lebron 11
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
cheap nfl jerseys
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
longchamp sale
ray ban glasses
louis vuitton
longchamp soldes
michael kors outlet
jordan concords
retro 11
red timberland boots
louis vuitton outlet
burberry scarf
ray ban sunglasses
prada sunglasses
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ray ban sungalsses
louis vuitton outlet
retro 11
gucci handbags
chanel handbags
cheap oakleys
christian louboutin shoes
replica rolex watches
michael kors handbags
air jordans

Hua Cai said...

michael kors outlet
san francisco 49ers jerseys
michael kors outlet online
adidas outlet
ralph lauren uk
cartier love bracelet
oakley sunglasses outlet
nike roshe run
michael kors handbags
air jordan shoes
chicago blackhawks jersey
louis vuitton outlet
moncler coats
ray ban sunglasses, http://www.raybansunglass.co.uk
mbt shoes
the north face outlet store
nike air max uk
rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
replica handbags
roshe run men
new balance 574
nike outlet store
hermes birkin
louboutin shoes
air max 2015
mcm handbags
replica watches
burberry outlet, http://www.burberryoutletonlinestore.com.co
ghd
polo ralph lauren outlet
atlanta falcons jersey
louis vuitton,borse louis vuitton,louis vuitton sito ufficiale,louis vuitton outlet
air force 1 shoes
ray ban sunglasses
fitflop
michael kors factory online, http://www.michaelkorsfactoryoutletonline.com
2015815caihuali

soma taha said...

I love it when folks get together and share opinions. Great site, stick with it!
https://3kary.com/property-status/rest-houses-for-rent/
https://3kary.com/property-status/rest-houses-for-sale/
https://3kary.com/property-type/rest-houses/
https://decor-ksa.com/iron-fences/