So I've completed 85% of the room and if I can just figure out what I need for the remaining 15%! I need to either paint the table and chairs that are in there now or buy new ones all together. I need to take down the closet doors for more room in the space, but I don't know what to do with the inside of the closet. I need window treatments, but don't know what color fabric to buy. I'm starting to not know anything about this room anymore since this color has moved in and convinced my kids that it does not have to leave! Well as soon as I get the 15% for the room I'll post it. Until then, here are some pictures of whats in the room now. Any suggestions?

No comments: