12.21.2010

CARS BEDROOM: Bedding…check!

 

Today I’m guest posting at Studio Ten 25!  Stop by and tell Abbe hello!

 

Bedding for the Car’s inspired bedroom have finally been chosen thanks to you guys! Originally thinking that the circles would look great in the room, I quickly realized that this room required something “funky”!

DSCN3680 DSCN3683

As you can see from the picture below, the circles just didn’t do anything for the room…

DSCN3739 

The stripes were definitely the way to go.  Now I’m thinking red may be the color to bring out in the room instead of the green that I originally planned on. 

cars bedroom 018

Furniture for the room has yet to be decided on.  I’m hoping to have everything for the space by the end of January.  We’ll see how that goes…

7 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

Love the striped bedding and I think the red would be a great accent pop color.

Tonia Lee Smith said...

YES, it looks great. I can't wait to see the other accessories you choose, and great guest post over at Studioten25 by the way

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

WOW, a great improvement, just perfect! Bet the boys are liking the choice.

Have a wonderful holiday! Janell

Angela said...

Cute room!

Stacy of KSW said...

Love the stripes!!!

Anonymous said...

Perfect bedding choice! It looks great in there.

Merry Christmas, Lakeitha!

jaffa said...

I am exceptionally exquisite to analyze this thesis. I need this part of information that should be given and detrimental the unrestrained misinformation that is at the auxiliary blogs. Greet your sharing this cream information.
group deal sites