10.27.2011

KITCHEN TABLE AND CHAIRS UPDATE

Remember the table and chairs in my kitchen?

060

The plan was to paint the table the color of my upper cabinets and then change out the chairs for the bentwood chairs

kitchen fabric 007

Before I started to paint the table, I remembered the table that I had planned to use in my bedroom

bedskirt 061

Could it work in my kitchen? There was only one way to find out!

kitchen table and bentwood chairs

It’s definitely smaller than the other table that was in there (about 10 inches smaller), but I think I like it better. It is large enough for four large plates which is perfect for the boys.  All of us rarely sit at the table in the kitchen together (we us the dinner table for that).

 

kitchen table and bentwood chairs4

I’m wondering if I should leave the base of the table “brass” or if I should spray it white? I’m leaning towards leaving it brass.  Also, finding the right fabric for the seats of the chairs in proving to be a challenge.  I’ll keep you posted on what I come up with.  Oh and as far as the cabinet hardware, I think brass is it! Now I just need to find some I like and order themSmile

5 comments:

Tonia said...

Looking good! You're on a roll.

GoodProspect said...

I think brass. But I'm wondering if the table is too tall.

I'm enjoying watching the progress!

lina123 Chen said...

chenlina20150703
pandora bracelets
oakley sunglasses wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
burberry handbags
jordan 6
fitflop sale
michael kors outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
lululemon sale
chanel outlet
juicy couture outlet
cheap toms
air max uk
coach outlet store online
polo outlet
polo ralph lauren
gucci outlet
prada
chanel uk
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet
longchamp outlet
cheap chanel handbags
michael kors
caoch outlet
michael kors
cheap jerseys wholesale
beats studio
jordan retro 11
michael kors handbags
ray ban wayfarer
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton
fitflops sale
oakley sunglasses cheap
tory burch flats

lina123 Chen said...

chenlina20150703
pandora bracelets
oakley sunglasses wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
burberry handbags
jordan 6
fitflop sale
michael kors outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
lululemon sale
chanel outlet
juicy couture outlet
cheap toms
air max uk
coach outlet store online
polo outlet
polo ralph lauren
gucci outlet
prada
chanel uk
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet
longchamp outlet
cheap chanel handbags
michael kors
caoch outlet
michael kors
cheap jerseys wholesale
beats studio
jordan retro 11
michael kors handbags
ray ban wayfarer
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton
fitflops sale
oakley sunglasses cheap
tory burch flats

Hua Cai said...

giuseppe zanotti
tiffany and co jewelry
cheap mlb jerseys
pittsburgh steelers jersey
louis vuitton outlet
tiffany and co
celine outlet online
coach outlet online
nike running shoes
los angeles lakers jerseys
jordan shoes
jordan 4
coach outlet store
herve leger
hogan,hogan outlet,scarpe hogan,hogan sito ufficiale,hogan interactive
true religion outlet, http://www.truereligionjean.in.net
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses, http://www.oakleysunglasseswholesale.in.net
instyler ionic styler
asics shoes
hermes outlet
tory burch outlet
chanel handbags
cheap jordans, http://www.jordan-shoes.us.com
nike trainers
cheap uggs, http://www.uggboot.com.co
ralph lauren
cheap ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet online, http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinstore.us.com
gucci
nike roshe
cleveland cavaliers jersey
michael kors factory outlet, http://www.michaelkorsfactoryoutletonline.com
tods outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas shoes
2015815caihuali