10.13.2011

SEARCHING FOR HARDWARE….

Now that the kitchen cabinets are pretty much done, it’s time for me to find some hardware for the cabinets.

001004005006008

Let me tell you, that microwave is driving me CRAZY….. And I doubt I’ll leave the two doors off of the cabinets flanking the sink.

Here are the knobs and pulls I’ve picked out so far

House of Knobs Fashionable Finishes Oil Rubbed Bronze Traditional Cup Pull - ( HOK-107-BZ1 )

oiled rubbed bronze cup pull

House of Knobs Fashionable Finishes Oil Rubbed Bronze 1 1/4 inch Knob - ( HOK-101-BZ1 )

oil rubbed bronze knob

House of Knobs Fashionable Finishes Antique Pewter Traditional Cup Pull - ( HOK-107-AP1 )

antique pewter cup pull

House of Knobs Fashionable Finishes Antique Pewter 1 1/4 inch Knob - ( HOK-101-AP1 )

antique pewter knob

 

Or do you think brass would be better?

Brass would be my first choice since I have had a love affair with white kitchens with brass hardware and lighting, but I’m not sure if it would look right with my cabinets….

Before I forget, a few of you have asked about the color of my lower cabinets and the color is Sherwin Williams Intellectual Gray 7045

So, which finish should I pick????

10 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

As it doesn't look like you have many cabinets that would take the pull, I'd say the ORB knob. I love the brass, but I don't think it is the option that will pop on these newly painted cabinets...which look great, btw!! Janell

Tammy @ Type A said...

i like the first one, gorgeous!

Tammy @ Type A said...

i like the first one, gorgeous!

The Yuppie Closet said...

I agree the 1st choice is best. I don't think the last one would look right with the bottom cabinets.

Chyanne M.
theyuppielady.com

Kathysue said...

Ooooh!It looks so fresh!!! I think you should repurpose one of your wonderful GW finds for a microwave stand next to your cabinets. I am loving the look of brass/gold touches with gray, it is such a sophisticated look. I know the darker would pop more and that is what most people would pick so I like to go a different direction!! Happy weekend, Kathysue

Decor & Harmony said...

Looking good! I like the knobs for the doors and the pulls for the drawers. Check out Target for hardware they a huge variety and the prices are reasonable. Maybe you can find another spot for the microwave.....anyhow the kitchen looks great! Aee you planning on putting display items on top?

LindsB said...

LOVE the brass ones! They are beautiful and I think they totally go with your cabinets?

Tonia Lee Smith said...

ummmm, I like the brass ones, but since your appliances are stainless/black it would somewhat of a clash. Is there another location for your microwave or can you go without one?

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.22
coach factory outlet
canada goose jackets
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet online sale
pandora outlet
moncler outlet
coach outlet online
off white shoes
bottega veneta
nike shoes

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.11
michael kors outlet online
canada goose outlet
pandora jewelry
pandora
coach outlet
ugg boots clearance
dsquared2
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
skechers outlet