2.23.2012

EMPTY

I love the look of empty frames in design.

(I think this space is by  Décor Demon)

I have collected quite a few frames during my thrifting adventures.  I think its time to pull those babies out!

 Pinned Image

(via)

Love this blue and white..

Pinned Image

(via)

The above image is my FAVORITE!!! When I found it, I knew I wanted to do this in my house. 

Pinned Image

(via)

The coral and the aqua looks real good right about now.  Though we didn’t have a cold winter, I’m so ready for spring/summer and the colors used in that space screams summer!

 

Pinned Image

(via)

I love that these frames aren’t just on the walls.  Some are on the floor, the shelves, mantle, and side table.  It’s a bit much for my home (with the boys), but I like that the frames aren’t the same color.

It’s going to be in the 70’s today so I’m going to pull out the spray paint! I have the perfect place that is screaming for some attention.  Actually I have two; My hall and in my powder room.  Hmm, should I use  empty frames in both spaces? That may be overkill, huh?!

8 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

I like them as well. I think either space they would look great in.

Chandra Chinnis said...

I like the look and can't wait to see what you do!!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I'm on the fence though I know that you're going to make it look fabulous

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

70's!?!? That is what I need right about now, I'd gladly help you spray enough frames for three rooms. Janell

Decor & Harmony said...

Love this post! I have a bright red empty frame which I really love .....I need to start a collection. Looking forward to seeing your vignette of frames.

LiveLaughDecorate said...

Haven't tried any of this frame sans art in projects as yet but gotta add it to my list. Thanks for the inspiration. I also tagged you in a post this morning. Check it out when you can: http://nwdweddingsandevents.blogspot.com/
Nicole

Unknown said...

I love that last image with the empty frames on the mantle. Such fun colors too! Happy 70 degree weather spray painting! Send some of that warm weather over my way please!

Kelly said...

I love this look! I can't wait to see what you come up with:)