7.23.2012

AT A SNAILS PACE….

 

Today this room will be cleared out and the walls will be finished.  With that out of the way, I’ll be able to put up (hopefully) an IKEA ‘EXPEDIT’ bookcase and bring in my desk. 

office

I’m pulling inspiration for this room from this image (below).  I absolutely adore it.  The wall color, the color of the campaign piece, the art, the leopard, and the gold, it’s pretty much my vision for my space. 

 

berry campaign

Now let’s see how long it takes me to get thereWinking smile

5 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Try not to stress about how long it takes to get there, as long as you're enjoying the journey. Honestly, decorating takes time (and money). Love your vision for the space!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Love the inspiration!
Can't wait to see photos!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Your before room looks like the room I'm getting ready to start! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!!! I love your inspiration photo! Can't wait to see your results!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

as long as you get there, that is all that counts! :) Have fun with this room! Janell

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Love the lulie wallace painting in the photo...