I'M JUST BEING HONEST....
What a surprise! Daryl over at Vermont Cottage has awarded me the Honest Scrap Award! First off let me say thank you because I've always seen blogs that have been awarded this or that and wondered how I could win such a thing! So now it's finally my turn and I'm going to treasure my first award!
Here are the rules I must follow, upon receiving this award.
1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4.) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
You want 10? I'll give you 10!!!
1. I have an addiction to shopping. If you know me then that probably is nothing new!
2. I've always felt like I have to struggle with who I am. I'm completely different than MANY of the people that are around me and at times I feel uncomfortable. That is one of the reasons why I started my blog.
3. Friendship is a big thing for me. There is nothing better than having good friends who you know are going to be there thru everything.
4. I hope to have a boutique one day. It will be a little resale consignment shop of things that are Fabulous but Forgotten!
5. I someday hope to meet some of my favorite bloggers that inspire me.
6. I have learned that your past can make or break you, but it is up to you to decide which path you choose.
7. This one is probably one that I hate the most, but I'm being honest right? My shoe size is..... okay never mind.... I've had blond hair before and I'm never going back!
8. I have a hard time staying focused. I will start one project with an idea in mind, but half way thru it I'm ready to change EVERYTHING!
9. I have never been to another country and I plan to change that real soon!
10. I get up every morning to see what everyone in "blogland" is doing. You ladies are what really keep me sane!
So now I would like to present the Honest Scrap Award to the following blogs: