2.16.2011

THE KITCHEN

I could have come up with a better title for this post, but I couldn’t think of anything quick!  I realized that I didn’t show you the kitchen painted Accessible Beige.  I’m not completely finished with this space painting wise, but I’m not going to start back until close to spring.

 

014

011

As you can see, I’ve already been sampling colors for the cabinets…

012

 

With the terrible light I’m getting these days, it’s hard to get a good picture of the color of the walls.  Here is a before picture

kitchen_003

and after

016

As you can see, Accessible Beige leans towards gray in different light.

Tomorrow I’ll share with you the plans for the space, then on Friday, I’ll highlight another fantastic woman for my Black Friday feature!

Happy Wednesday!

 

10 comments:

Carmel @ Our Fifth House said...

Paint is always so amazing to me. It never fails to totally transform a room. I love the way the new color looks with your appliances. Looks great!

Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

You're a bad girl! I hate painting let alone cabinets, but it looks like you intend to warm it up a bit.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Oh, I love this new color in your kitchen. Looking forward to the next step!!

Mrs. Chic said...

I like the new wall color so much more than the old! :) Great color - Your eat in kitchen window would also look cute with Roman Shades to go with the new curtains your making :)

Averill said...

Can't wait to see what you end up painting the cabinets!

Janell @ Isabella and Max said...

I love the difference the paint color makes, what a great color! Looking forward to seeing what your plans are for the cabinets...
Janell

queenbee1994 said...

I recently painte my cabinets Ballet White from Benjamin Moore, and really like them. I have also seen around blogland where people are paintint the top cabinets whiet and the bottoms black, it really looks nice.

Elisa @ What the Vita said...

The new color is so much better, it looks great!

Mom of 2 Cuties @ Sprinkles of Joy and Laughter said...

Love the new color! Can you tell I'm catching up on all my old favorite blogs!
Hope you are having a great day!
Maureen

lina123 Chen said...

chenlina20150703
abercrombie and fitch
burberry outlet
coach outlet
gucci handbags
louis vuitton handbags
cheap chanel handbags
true religion sale
hollister jeans
christian louboutin sale
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin outlet
jordan 4 toro
jordan 6 rings
cheap ran bans
timberlands
new jordans
kate spade outlet
kobe bryant shoes
michael kors
abercrombie store
retro 11
ray ban glasses
abercrombie
longchamp soldes
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton
longchamp outlet
insanity dvd
true religion
chanel outlet
coach outlet store online
ray ban outlet
jordan 11 columbia
hollister clothing
oakley vault
louis vuitton
michael kors
soccer jerseys
retro jordans
michael kors uk