KREATIV BLOGGER...WHO ME?!
Now seriously, I am starting to get the big head! I would like to thank Dayka for passing this award along to me. Thanks girl!!!
Here are the rules that I must follow:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
So you want to know more about me? Well here are my seven things
1. I am so thankful to have people that actually listen to the things I have to say
2. I didn't have the best childhood growing up, so I do everything in my power to
make sure my kids never feel that way
3. Home ownership is very new to me (and I love it) since my parents never owned a
house when I was growing up
4. I take friendship very serious because I'm not close to my family
5. Seeing how young children view the world keeps me grounded. There is nothing
like hearing your 4 year old tell you that everything will be alright no matter how
bad the situation is!
6. I get a tad bit jealous watching my husband leave for work everyday! Especially
since I've been a stay at home mom for 4 years!!!
7. The only thing that I hate the most about having 3 kids is that my feet grew 2 sizes
after giving birth to them. (not each time, but after all three)
And here are the blogs that I would like to pass this award to
1. Deanna Jackson at Divine Life Collection- This blog is FIERCE! She keeps me in the now on all thing fashion and I LOVE IT!!!
2. Annette at Our first Place
because she is one busy crafty woman!
3. Tara at Design 2 Explore She has a
lot of great inspirational photos and she does great floral arrangements for weddings
4. Michelle at Three Men and a Lady because she has a great eye for finding good
furniture pieces and the fact that she painted a major piece of furniture yellow
had me at hello!
5. Janell at Isabella and Max rooms because she is one of my all time favorite bloggers! She creates some amazing spaces on her blog. Her posts leave you wanting more because she breaks her redesigns all the way down and walk you thru each aspect of a space step by step.
I know that I'm suppose to nominate 7 blogs, but the others have already been nominated
Thanks again Dayka for the award! I would have nominated you after seeing your kitchen!!!