9.02.2010

NURSERY UPDATE: Pillow Happiness

Yesterday I received the pillows covers that were made for the sleeper sofa in the nursery

I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to Mrs. Chic of Chic Little House for sewing the pillow covers for me! She did a terrific job! And she is fast! She received the fabric on Wednesday and I had the pillow covers the following Wednesday!






There are two aqua pillows for the sofa and one floor pillow done in left over fabric (shower curtain) from the DIY crib skirt. The floor pillow is for my nephew Chandler when he is in the nursery with mommy and baby! It was important to include things in the nursery for him too. Having 3 boys, I know how easy it is for one to feel left out when a new baby comes!

I'm headed over to the nursery today so look for a few shots of the space tomorrow!

Photobucket

11 comments:

René said...

Love the pillows! Having fun watching this project come to life!

-Rene

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Well you know I love this Cats Cradle fabric...and in aqua it is just great!! Coordinates well with the pillow made from the shower curtain, smart idea for a floor pillow. And I just noticed the little side table, the wood block, is that new? I'm looking for one! Janell

Mom of 2 Cuties @ Sprinkles of Joy and Laughter said...

I love the coordinating fabrics and all the great elements of the room you have. Can't wait for the reveal.
Maureen

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I love how the room is coming together. Mrs Chic did a fab job.

Stella said...

Everything is coming together so nicely. Great job !!

Erika Ward said...

It so awesome how you were able to call on Mrs. Chic and her sewing skills...talk about a virtual collabo! Loving the wood side table. Want one, need one!

Sing of Singature Style said...

Love the cards on the wall. And the pillows look great.

Niki McNeill Brown said...

Great fabric choices!!

Unknown said...

So glad you like the pillows, I love that fabric in that shade!!! So pretty :)

Sherri said...

Looking GOOD! Love the colors. The pillows look awesome.

House of Brooke said...

great job CLH!
luv, luv, luv!