5.09.2012

CORAL IS THE NEW PINK!

Well, not really.  But it’s a color I’m currently digging right now! Not only is it gracing my nails at the moment, but I darkened it up a tad and used it in my home.  Can you spy where?!

coral door1

I’m currently sprucing up the living room and I felt like it desperately needed a dose of color. 

coral door2

And I know what you're thinking.  And yes, once the door is closed, you can’t see that color.  Well, that’s why I’m painting the back, too!

back door 

Oh and I can’t stop looking at my “before and after” chair

before and after chair2 

I love it so much!

Today was Field Day for my boys and I was there all day.  So much fun, I tell you!

Soooo…. Are you digging coral?!?!

13 comments:

modern jane said...

Beautiful! What a great pop of color! I really like your coffee table too.

SHERRY HART said...

So digging it.....and that cute chair.....!

Mrs. Limestone said...

Absolutely LOOOOOOOOVE it.

jamie said...

I'm so loving the colors you're using for your home. Great job!

Carsedra said...

Great color choice!!



Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Decor & Harmony said...

I really like it....nice punch of color. Your space looks so inviting...I want to come over :)

LindsB said...

love love love this!! Its so beyond perfect and girl, but not too girly in a house full of men :)

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

adore coral!! Love your door...Janell

classic • casual • home said...

Love coral...I have it in my daughter's room...really cheers you up! Your door looks great!

barbara@hodge:podge said...

Love it! Your living room is looking goooood!

Holly and Sean said...

INSANE!!! Your living room is straight outta domino missy... serious envy at how brave and talented you are.

Thanks so much for linking in my post!! I have been loving coral too and will be sharing a project with it this week~

Jessica Kettle said...

LOVE your door! I'm dying to know the paint color! I am painting mine tomorrow and praying it doesn't turn out NEON. ;)

lina123 Chen said...

chenlina20150703
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
celine handbags
louis vuitton
hollister
kids lebron james shoes
ralph lauren outlet
mulberry uk
jordan 13 shoes
ncaa jerseys
michael kors handbags
chi flat iron
jordan 11
louis vuitton
replica rolex watches
mont blanc pen
coach purses
lululemon
adidas wings
jordan pas cher
retro 11
louboutin
christian louboutin sale
cheap jordans
michael kors
coach factory outlet
true religion outlet
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet
ed hardy clothing
coach outlet store online
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses outlet
michael kors
beats by dr dre
knockoff watches
gucci bags
beats studio