5.18.2012

OPERATION HUSTLE AND BUSTLE

So the boys have four days left of school which means I need to seriously get my fanny in gear if I want to have anything completed around here before summer break is in full swing.  Here are a few things I want to have completed by next Thursday (or at least Friday!)

end tables

I pulled two of these out of my “stash” in the garage.  I’m hoping to squeeze these babies in at the end of my sofa.  So far, I ‘m thinking that may be a stretch, but we’ll see.  If not I may go for these

etc 036

As far as paint is concerned (because aren’t you concerned about the color?!), I’m thinking one of these colors would work

color samples from lowes

I’m leaning towards the navy myselfSmile 

image

(hazy iPhone pic)

And while we’re at paint, have any of you had the chance to check out Lowes new display of their paint samples?  Cute if you ask me!

The colors that I’m working with for my living room are in this pillow

chiang mai dragon pillows

I may or may not have gotten two of them in the mail the other dayWinking smile

Oh and have you seen the shops at Target? I’m loving The Privet House collection to pieces! I snagged some of the salad plates for the dining room.  Again, they had to coordinate with the fabric!

privet house for target plates

And last but definitely not least, I picked up some numbers for my door

door numbers

They’re brass and they will look FAB-U-LOUS against my door!

coral door2

 

Do you see where I’m going with all of this? I hope so because I sure don’tSmile

If you don’t hear from me soon, Tweet me, Facebook me, or check instagram for updatesWinking smile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just loving how everything is coming together! I also LOVE the shops at Target.

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I'd like to see some wood to warm the space up warm the space a bit...the living room right? but then that's just what I think.