12.09.2009

DECIDING ON A COLOR SCHEME

This is probably going to be the hardest part of the redesign. There are so many color combos to choose from, that it's hard to settle with one.













(This isn't a bedroom obviously, but these colors are perfect!)





The above image is probably my favorite. The white and brown with that pop of blue screams my name! For my room, I want to use a base color that will allow me to change out accents. My personality won't let me commit to something bold like this (although I love purple!)




So, what color combo will I choose? You'll have to wait and see!!!!

What colors make your heart go pittypat? Are you bold when it comes to color? Or do you prefer something a little more classic or timeless?

8 comments:

Dayka Robinson said...

I love the brown, white and blue, but of course, those are my colors, too (well, brown and white mixed with almost anything).

Unknown said...

I secound Dayka - I'm feeling the Blue, White (maybe even cream) Brown colors

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I'm a neutral loving girl - with pops of colors on accents - so that's what I like.

Tara said...

Big fan of the chocolate walls. So many colors to combine with that base color. I have to say I love that bed in the post above, the sleigh one.

40 Means Free said...

I'm sticking to my story! Go with your favorite colors, even if it's black and organge. I've learned that your master bedroom is your sanctuary, a place of rest, your special room for you and your hubby! This is the room that you can renew your spirit! Some celebrities have quiet candle light dinner! Or a picnic? Or my favorite a movie night on the couch, just snuggled all UP! Now the orange and black is within moderation! Please don't paint a room black and orange, but you can certainly work it in. Now that's encouraging!

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

I love the purples... of coures my dear husband would have the big one if I painted our room any shade of purple. I do like the blue, brown and white. I am also a fan of the brown and pink..another one that would send hubby into cardiac arrest. LOL

Cece

Symone's Mommy said...

No matter what I do, red seems to find it's way into it. I favor reds, golds, oranges and browns. What can I say - I love the fall...

Symone's Mommy said...

Just read what the sis in law wrote and have to say, I agree 100%. Fav colors are good for the soul.