4.05.2011

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE

 

Last week while visiting my sister in law, I spotted this mirror on the wall

IMG00932-20110325-1538[1]

I immediately thought of the one Dayka used in this photo shoot

So I said, uhh…Hiromi, Can I have that mirror? I was joking in a no I’m serious kind of way and who would have thought she would say YES!!!! Actually she said “you like that? Yeah you can have it.  I don’t like it”!

WHAT??????

I didn’t say a word but Okay!!!

What’s funny is that this mirror hung in my mother in laws entryway for YEARS!!!! Who knewWinking smile

Thank mom and sis, woohooSmile

 

12 comments:

Mr. Goodwill Hunting said...

Id be asking for so much!! I am so glad you were able to get this mirror. What are your plans for it?

Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Janell @ Isabella and Max said...

yes, what are your plans for it!! Isn't it fun "shopping" in other people's homes, family that is!! :)
Janell

Kim said...

It NEVER hurts to ask. I got one of my favorite pieces of furniture that way! Your mirror is gorgeous!!!
xoxo,
Kim

modern jane said...

Lucky you!! What a nice sister:)

Marcia V. of Precious Style Blog said...

Score for you! Most of my home is decorated with furniture my Mum didn't want and I love each piece.

Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

It's a beautiful mirror and I'm sure that you have the perfect spot for it.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Happy story! And you're right, it never hurts to ask!

barbara@hodge:podge said...

Yes! Awesome sister and fab find! So what are your plans with it?

Elizabeth said...

Haha, your new mirror is gorgeous. You can't beat a great, free find like that.

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

Free, my favorite price! Now she has an excuse to buy herself something new-everyone's a winner.

Tia Brumbelow said...

How awesome!! That is a great mirror. SCORE

Me Myself n' Why said...

so Vintage!
Where will you hang it and will you change the finish on it?
Nice...................