We are one week away from the debut of House of Fifty online magazine! For this entire week, my post will be all about the magazine. Today I want to tell you why I personally love it so much… Because it’s NEW! To give you an idea of the eZine, it’s more than just décor. House of Fifty combines our love of exercise, décor, fashion, organization, art, books, etc., in hopes to inspire you live your best life!
Definition of the word “New”
1. Having been made or come into being only a short time ago; recent
2. a. Still fresh
b. Never used or worn before now
3. Just found, discovered, or learned
4. Not previously experienced or encountered
5. Different from the former or the old
6. Recently obtained or acquired
7. Additional; further: new sources of energy.
8. Recently arrived or established in a place, position, or relationship
9. Changed for the better; rejuvenated
10. Being the later or latest in a sequence
11. Currently fashionable: a new dance.
12. New In the most recent form, period, or development.
Yeah, I think that describes House of Fifty!
Have you subscribed?!?!